Could your application benefit from wireless connectivity?
Antennas are the backbone of any wireless solution. As requirements for wireless applications in factories grow, industrial design engineers need to be versed in the different challenges that antenna integration poses.
In the Wireless for Industrial IoT white paper, we explore the key design challenges that affect antenna and protocol selection, as well as the different antenna types and the advantages and disadvantages of each, so you can ensure your wireless system performance is never compromised.
Inside you’ll learn more about:
- The key challenges around wireless EMC design
- Which wireless protocols and technologies are used in IIoT applications
- How 5G will impact IIoT implementations
- Custom antenna specification
- How to tackle electromagnetic compatibility issues