Electronic parts aggregators powering the growth of IoT (Internet of Things) in the 21st Century
Who are electronic parts aggregators?
An electronic parts aggregators take information from a wide variety of sources (OEM, EMS & Contract Manufacturers) and then process it into a more user friendly format to help buyers make decisions based on their selected criteria. At oemsecrets.com we aggregate electronic components and electronic parts so you can easily make that buying decision especially if you looking on buying components for quick turnaround projects. Oemsecrets.com has been running for more than a decade, and over that period we have had some positive reviews of what advantages we offer to the electrical engineering industry powering the growth of IoT.
Advantages of using oemsecrets as an electronic parts aggregator
The internet of things can be defined as a network of physical devices, for example home appliances, cars, outdoor equipment, and items that are used in conjunction with electronics, sensors, software and connectivity to enhance data collection and exchange. We can now proceed and list advantages of using aggregators in the supply chain to drive the growth of this IoT era.
- Realtime data from authorised distributors,
- You can pick your preferred distributors,
- Vendors information is upto date and consolidated,
- Optimal search results,
- Efficient layout of prices, stock availability, vendors, and offer data for example free shipping etc,
- Great resource for management, engineering and procurement divisions,
- Help procurement and sourcing professionals “own” their supply chain management process to some extent.
Business Benefits of using aggregators
As mentioned in the introduction the world wide web contains loads of unending stream of data at all times, therefore, compiling that data should be a priority for businesses and this is where we come in. However, as you no doubt have realised, with so much products data available, collecting it all is a difficult task. That’s why search aggregators have become so valuable to company strategies especially for departments revolving around supply chain, engineering and management.
Below is a list of key benefits businesses enjoy:
- Cost reduction – cut down the cost of manually collecting business relevant data like price comparison, lead times and stock availability. The end result is cost reduction to help maintain the budget allocated.
- Competitive monitoring – This has two sides to it for both businesses and consumer. Consumers are able to see who is offering the best value for money and for businesses they are able to keep track of their competition by simply running a small search ad seeing what their rivals are offering. This is an easy way of keeping up with competition as you will see when they change prices, have offers on etc.
- Customisable data – therefore ensuring better business experience and easy & faster decision making. When you use oemsecrets as a search aggregator you are able to use filters that can help you as a business identify areas that will save you cost, products lead times, stock availability, and also pick from a selection of authorised distributors for quality guarantees.
- Easy to use – Requires less input whilst still delivering significant results.
Common electronic components in our distributors catalogues.
- passive components
- integrated circuits
- Cables and Wires