State-of-the-art answers to today’s embedded security challenges with OPTIGA™ Trust
Cloud services and AI are driving a wave of innovative applications. The number of devices connected to these applications is growing, presenting great opportunities – but also increased security risks.
Responding to attackers increasingly focusing on embedded systems, Infineon offers the OPTIGA™ Trust M solution, a high-end security controller optimized for connected devices. It provides extremely flexible, high-performance, secured access to any major cloud provider for industrial and building automation, smart home and consumer applications.
Register online for a chance to win a Shield2Go board equipped with one OPTIGA™ Trust M security chip and a ready-to-use Arduino library.
S2GO Security OPTIGA™ M
This Shield2Go board is equipped with one OPTIGA™ Trust M security chip and comes with a ready-to-use Arduino library. By combining Shield2Go boards with Infineon MyIoT adapters, customized system solutions can be developed.
OPTIGA™ Trust M evaluation kit
With the XMC4800 controller as the host on the evaluation kit allows users to connect to the OPTIGA™ Trust M (SLS 32AIA) through the I2C interface. Customers can use this evaluation kit to either debug the host code or evaluate features of the OPTIGA™ Trust M.
- High-end security controller with CC EAL6+ (high) certification
- Turnkey solution: ECC NIST P256/P384, SHA-256, TRNG, DRNG, RSA® 1024/2048
- Cryptographic toolbox
- I2C interface with shielded connection
- Hibernate mode for zero power consumption
- Up to 10 kB user memory
- USON-10-2 package (3 x 3 mm)
- Temperature range up to -40°C to +105°C
- Software framework on GitHub
- Device security monitor
- Lifetime of up to 20 years for industrial and infrastructure applications