Compact, low power microphone with IC Interface.
This high performance MEMS audio sensor from STMicroelectronics is desigined with an IC Interface and capacitive sensing element.
Ideal for a number of applications such as mobile phones and wearable applications, the MP23ABS1 has a single supply voltage operation of 1.52V- 3.6V, omnidirectional sensitivity, low latency, and ultra-low-power – 150 μA max.
- Single supply voltage operation 1.52 V – 3.6 V
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- High acoustic overload point: 130 dBSPL typ.
- Package compliant with reflow soldering
- Enhanced RF immunity
- Ultra-flat frequency response
- Low latency
- Ultra-low-power: 150 μA max
- ECOPACK®, RoHS, and “Green” compliant
The MP23ABS1 is a compact,
low-power microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC
The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process to produce audio sensors.
The MP23ABS1 has an acoustic overload point of 130 dBSPL with a typical 64 dB signal-to-noise ratio
The sensitivity of the MP23ABS1 is -38 dBV ±1 dB @ 94 dBSPL, 1 kHz.
The MP23ABS1 is available in a package compliant with reflow soldering and is guaranteed to operate over an extend