Win a RA6M2 EV Kit & Get Your Free Community Mask
The 32-bit MCUs with ARM® Cortex®-M Core deliver superior performance and advanced security. Register to win a RA6M2 EV-Kit and receive your community mask for free.
One of the most expanding and innovating semiconductor vendors is Renesas, moving from a microcontroller vendor to a portfolio and system-provider. They deliver a broad range of leading-edge semiconductor technologies with comprehensive solutions for automotive, industrial, home electronics, office automation and communication technology applications, thus shaping a future without limits.
Avnet Silica presents the most exciting new product highlights from Renesas
- RA 32-bit MCU family with ARM® Cortex®-M Core – Win a EV kit + get a mask for free!
- RE01 256KB – ultra-low power MCU based on SOTB™ process technology
- M3000 MRAM family – High-speed, high-performance 108 MHz non-volatile RAM
- ISP2200 Inductive Sensor – A game changer for industrial motor commutation
- Winning Combinations: Analog, Power and Embedded Processing products
Further Product Highlights
RE01 256KB ultra-low power MCU
The RE01 has been certified by EEMBC to have the highest score of 705 for the ULPMark-CP by the EEMBC ULPMark™ benchmark
M3000 MRAM family
The MRAM family of high-speed, high-performance 108 MHz non-volatile RAM offers superior reliability and greater than 20-year data retention.
ISP2200 Inductive Sensor
High-accuracy motor commutation sensing, magnet free, total stray field immune for efficient and lightweight motor integration
Analog + Power + Embedded Processing
Renesas’ Winning Combinations help customers accelerate their designs and get to market faster.